THE HIGHEST QUALITY RESIDENTIAL ROOFING REPLACEMENT IN SPRINGTOWN
Unfortunately, when you hire a roofing contractor, many times you don't know what you will get until the work is done. Potential problems include:
Slow work, it took days instead of hours
- Inexperienced roofers
- Not enough roofers
- Workers don't show up on time or not at all
- Shingles don't align properly or were cut wrong
- Shingles or other pieces are missing
- Nail heads are exposed which can cause damage and leaking down the line
- Caulk or other residue dripped or spilled and not cleaned up
- Nails, trash and other sharp objects left all over your yard or driveways
- Chimney flashing or counter-flashing installed incorrectly or not replaced
- Contractor was uninsured or not licensed
- Roof leaking
- Gutters damaged or not replaced
- Mismatched shingles, wrong color
- Cheap, poor quality shingles used (possible scam charging client for better quality)
- Permit or inspection problems
Roof Inspections for Your Springtown Home
Lighthouse Roofing is an expert, professional roofing company here in the Springtown area. We will tell you that it is important for you to have your roof inspected after hail storms or other damaging high winded storms. This is true especially if you have overhanging trees or other objects that can cause damage.
You will want to ensure that the roofing company you choose is experienced and knowledgeable enough to work with your insurance company from start to finish.
- The roofing contractor should be able to provide you with a thorough written cost estimate that is within the format required by the insurance company.
- The roofing contractor should be willing to negotiate the amounts of depreciation calculated for your claim and cost of materials quoted. This is important for funding the project.
- How well your roof holds up is dependent not only upon the quality of your roofing materials, but also upon the quality of the workmanship during repair or installation.
Even if we do everything we can to prevent damage to our roof, there can be problems that cause the roof to need repair or replacement.
Let us come do a roof repair or replacement inspection. We can work with your insurance company and represent you as a home owner. We highly recommend allowing us to meet your insurance inspector when they come to assess the damage.
Whether it is a repair or replacement you need for your Springtown home, we make every effort to leave your yard and home clean and free of roofing debris. You will hardly notice we've been there. We have the expert crew needed to do roofing repair or replacement services as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality.